Cancel Membership Form
1. If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
2. If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of canceling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request for a 30, 60 or 90 day period. If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below. This will serve as your 30-day written cancellation notice as required by your membership agreement. Your membership will be cancelled 30 days from the submission of the form below. Note that if you have a scheduled renewal payment within this 30-day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
3. Cancellation of membership prior to the expiration of any specified commitment period requires an early termination fee equal to the standard non-discounted month-to-month rate.
Hold Membership Form
THIS IS NOT A TERMINATION REQUEST
1. You have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold for any reason (3-month pre-paid memberships expire based on the specified pre-paid period regardless of usage and cannot be put on hold).
2. Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than two business day before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
3. Membership hold requests are limited to one time per calendar year in 30-day increments for up to three consecutive 30-day periods (i.e. 90 days maximum). Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume. If you chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 30-day written cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is cancelled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
4. There is a $30 per month fee for Membership Holds.